Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tea Pots Have Returned!

Hey Jammers!

Okay I haven't been going on AJ alot becaus I've been so into doing my blog but I just found out that there are new den items!
-Our 1st den item is the Stone Chair. An old member item, which was very popular, then came out of store But they've returned to us, now all those members out there in Jamaa can get this awesome item, 4 their awesome den!


-Our 2nd item is a 'Jamaa' neon sign, which was sold at the Heatwave Party then came out (I think). Well there now 4 all the members in Jamaa. Don't forget to show this item off in the Water Park Den!


-Our 3rd and final item 4 today r the Tea Cups, an old member beta item. These Tea Cups went with the single Tea Cup. Which was a non member item also sold in the beta days.

This is AJS (Animal Jam Souls) and don't forget to...

-Comment!
-Like!
-Share!
-Rate!
And check me out on:
~Instagram     Instagram
~YouTube     Channel
~And Skype! Skype Name: AnimalJamSoulsAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment