Friday 7 June 2013

Diamond shop

              Hey Jammers!

As you all know the Diamond Shop has arrived! Yippy.........NOT! I was so frustrated about this, the only good thing about it is if you haven't spent $45.00 on animals AND if you got hacked!
I just spent all my diamonds 4 gems, because that't the only GOOD thing! I had 2 tail armours, 1 I got as a monthly gift and the other as a present from my cousin who quit. I had a black legendary and 2 clouds, but 1 got scammed. So I only have the Rainbow cloud but the "rare" sign has come off it...UGH!

This is AJS (Animal Jam Souls) and I'm reminding you to...
-Comment!
-Like!
-Share!
And Follow Me On...
Instagram     Instagram
Youtube        Youtube Channel
And Skype!  Skype Name: AnimalJamSoulsAJ

Happy Playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment